Choose Us: Careers
We are a busy, well-established, auto collision repair facility looking for motivated individuals who excel in their field.
We provide excellent pay structures, generous performance incentives, excellent prospects for future growth and a full company benefits package.
You must have a good attitude toward your job, show flexibility and exhibit professionalism. Delivering exceptional quality and superior care to every client is a must.
- Metal technicians must have three to four years of experience in heavy collision repairs.
- Preppers must have minimum two years experience in sanding, masking, priming and minor body repairs.
- Painters must have four years minimum painting experience; waterborne paint application would be an asset.
Those interested in applying for these positions are invited to send their resumes to our production manager firstname.lastname@example.org
All other careers please forward resumes to email@example.com
- It was absolutely great.- Nicole C - 2014 Hyundai, Santa Fe
- Oh yes, it was awesome. Thanks.- Terrance R - 2013 Honda, Civic