Choose Us: Careers
We are a busy, well-established, auto collision repair facility looking for motivated individuals who excel in their field.
We provide excellent pay structures, generous performance incentives, excellent prospects for future growth and a full company benefits package.
You must have a good attitude toward your job, show flexibility and exhibit professionalism. Delivering exceptional quality and superior care to every client is a must.
- Metal technicians must have three to four years of experience in heavy collision repairs.
- Preppers must have minimum two years experience in sanding, masking, priming and minor body repairs.
- Painters must have four years minimum painting experience; waterborne paint application would be an asset.
Those interested in applying for these positions are invited to send their resumes to our production manager email@example.com
All other careers please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes everything is fine. Service was spot on. Really impressed with the way they we were treated. No problems at all. Great job.- Lloyd A - 2003 Ford, Focus
- Everything is fine. So so happy with it. Great job, just like new. Thanks so much.- Phyllis W - 2008 Toyota, Yaris