Choose Us: Community Matters
Collision Clinic created the Enriching Lives Car Giveaway Program in 2004, a community relations program designed to give a reconditioned vehicle to an individual during the holiday season.
The recipient must apply and explain how/why the lack of reliable transportation interferes with their current and future economic status, and also how receiving a vehicle will assist them in becoming self-sufficient.
Collision Clinic technicians donate their expertise to complete repairs. In addition, other car related accessories and insurance funding for the first year are donated; as well as anonymous cash donations and family gifts.
Who We’ve Supported:
- The Seniors Resource Centre
- Avalon East Men’s Softball (Slo-Pitch)
- Annual sponsor for highest mark in auto insurance (Insurance Institute)
- Reason for the Rink
- Children’s Wish Foundation
- Make a Wish
- Habitat for Humanity
- Young Brokers of NL
- Community Food Sharing
- Business Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (BANL)
- Canadian Collision Forum (CCIF)
- Mount Pearl/Paradise Chamber of Commerce
- Collision Solutions Network (CSN)
- St. John’s Board of Trade